Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Jackpot....FREEBIE ALERT!!

teachinginroom6.blogspot.com  5th grade   education
OK...here is the big announcement I know you have been waiting on pins and needles for....the item I will be offering for free on May 6th.  Here it is....drumroll please......


I really am just so very passionate about people doing Calendar Math in their classrooms, that I thought this would be the perfect time to ensure that all of you can have every.single.thing you need to get started with it.  For those of you who are new to Teaching in Room 6 and haven't read about my most favorite math thing in the entire world, click here to read the basics.  I promise you...if you start doing this in your classroom, the results with the children will astound you.  

When you are done downloading my freebie (and maybe picking up some other things that are 20% off...with an added 10% off if you add the code TAD12 at checkout), be sure to come back and click on the links below and see what those bloggers are offering for free.   (or just click here to access the links)

2 comments :

  1. Calendar Math is awesome. I moved down to third grade this year, and we loved the way calendar math worked out to develop a lot of basic skills that are necessary. We're working on modifying it for next year, when we moved back up to fourth grade. We've shared it with our fifth grade teachers as well, but they won't buy into it. We even shared your video! Whatchoo gonna do, you know?

    Good luck with your TPT sale!
    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, Calendar Math only works if you buy into it. If your 5th grade teachers just don't believe in it, or don't want to do it, it WILL fail. I am such a firm believer in it, I have converted many, but if not everyone. And those that I don't fully convince, I have seen it fail first hand....not because it doesn't work, but because the teacher made it not work, you know? I am glad that you are doing it though! Yay!! And thanks for trying ;)

      Delete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear what you think about what is posted :)